Christmas (2012)

It's that time of the year again where Computer Hardware goes into hibernate for me and I just start gaming like crazy. This year for me it's a little different well totally different why because me and the Girlfriend are moving into I hope will be are new home for a every long time, lets just say there ant to much stuff left on the wall's or shelf's and over half of your thing's are in the new house. Am I excited hell ya big ass room for all my equipment and future upgrade's why wouldn't I be excited, well not so much so to hook it all backup again but will be when it's done.

Moving is not the only thing I'm excited about and that's my new Guitar and Amp from Fender that the girlfriend got me happy about and the same old thing's few PC Games, PlayStation 3 ya ya I know why the console because you can't play Mortal Kombat (2011) on the PC and while I'm on the topic I'm looking into the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition for the PlayStation 3 but at $200 it's a little pricey.



What's in store for me next year not feeling stress like I did this Year, I'm keeping thing's simple and light, that goes for Computer Hardware the only thing's that's on my radar will be the CPU, Motherboards, Graphics and HDD. That Mean's No Case's, Coolers, Fans, Power Supply's, SSD's and so on maybe a SSD for Encoding movies just the import stuff and if it's going to be anything it'll be Intel's New Haswell and 8 Series Chip-set because I'll be upgrading my system between April and June 2013. After January I'll be getting back into Computer's more then ever especially when I start reading Upgrading and Repairing PC 20th Edition.

Also gaming like a mother fucker. I have like 20+ tipple AAA Games that's crying for me to play them, I was enjoying that until the Power went out aka the 15amp Breaker powering four bedrooms that just fucked my Crysis 3 Save Point, I had like two hours left to completing it, you can say this place is noting more then a camp Vs the new place. Few other things to keep stress down read the Monthly Maximum PC Magazine watch/read the Weekly Podcast and the daily news not ever Saturday and Sunday like I use too, I'm reclaiming those day's for gaming. Next Year will be Stress Free!

When I get back into the game and on top of everything my Media server is getting a overhaul adding Covers to 1500 Hundred+ Movies not to mention the 800 hundred CD's I have hanging out on the server to tag and add Album art too, lets just say I'm looking at about six weeks of work at three or four hours a day, will it be worth it fuck ya over $100,000 worth of data wouldn't you do it?

So with said Next Year should be good for me not like it was this year 2012, I'm out of here until January 15, 2013 don't care about noting until then and you if anybody reads this shity ass blog Mary Christmas Bitch's and a Happy New Year's!