So Long Far Well Forever!

What I'm about to say couldn't be anymore true, just like life eventually thing's have to come to end. So with that said me PhoneyVirus as of today am done posting videos on this blog along with everything else. I see no point in doing it and has of now it just creatures to much stress in my life to continue. I use to post the videos here as I was read the week News but since it's all YouTube videos all I have to do is tag them as watch later and view all the videos from the comfort of my living room on the WD TV Live and using a Play List.

That way I don't need to repost it, all I'm trying to do is make my life a little easier. I started this after New Years but it just continued to get worst so the only way I can continue to do other stuff around the house is to pull the plug, that means no more bullshit and as of now this is just how it's going to go. NO More Computer Case's I don't want to see another Computer case for a half decade I mean it, it's a fucking Case pick a price then ask yourself how much space do I need that's not hard right.

This also apples for the Magazine's I read Maximum PC is one of them not to mention the lack of software I use to enjoy from these guys, like I said above just like life eventually thing's have to come to end. Last but not less this also goes for SSD's, DDR Ram, and Power Supply's. Let me know when I can buy a 3TB SSD for $130 with no string's attached has I'll never use one especially when you couldn't boot from one then came no TRIM support SLC Vs. MLC and now TLC, Garage Collection etc. Ram what about it DDR3 4 who the fuck care's look at your motherboards QVL if you intend to OverClock if that's not in your field then fine out what your broad supports.

Power Supply's if you want the best money can offer then PC Power and Cooling is the place to go although I kinda found them going down hill ever since OCZ bought them or Corsair has Maximum PC ever had problems with them over the Years using them, you could also look into EVGA Nova just saying. That's just a few things that are coming off the list sure I'll still read about Computer Hardware but never the way I did four years ago.

Why I was to obsessed with Computer hardware was the fact that I wanted to open up a little Computer Repair Shop but where I'm from ever buddy want's something for little or noting and with that in mind everything I do from now on will be for myself only or the House hole witch but the way me and the girlfriend will soon own.

I could go on forever about all the bullshit out there in the world wide web but has of now I'm just done, to give you example here are a few thing's that died or soon will be in the future lets stat with BFG a video card manufacture I use to own a Nvidia 6000 Series card with Life Time warranty. BFG went out of business and said they there going to start making Case's Ya I know more fucking case's not that we don't have enough now and power supply's so where are they now no where because there gone forever.

Via Technologies to exit the CPU market now they just make ITX Motherboards with BGA CPU. In eight years that I been in computers I only came across one notebook with VIA CPU in it, I have VIA's S3 Chrome video in my Media Server. Intel to Quit Making Motherboards I seen this one coming has Intel never did good selling boards when theirs manufacture's like ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI. NVIDIA to stop making chipsets I build a computer for my brother using the Nvidia's EVGA 680I motherboard now there gone just a memory. OCZ Memory discontinued gone chasing SSD's now OCZ Desperately Needs Cash there just about to sell PC Power and Cooling and along with there SSD's watch it's going to happen.

Now for some software Mozilla Thunderbird end-of-life, I loved or still do not that I use it anymore but for POP 3 Mail. Google Reader is a Dead RSS Walking I did use it at one point in time, FeedDemon You can use it free of charge for as long as you like - but it will be the last version of FeedDemon. Hotmail to be replaced by Outlook.com I have a Live account, Windows Live Messenger is about to die I'm pretty sure I could fine more.

What is my point thing's has change and that's just what I'm aiming for, with time thing's has to change and there's noting you can do about it. Just fine away to enjoy it like you did four or five years ago. Stick to what makes you happy and that's exactly what I'm going to be doing from here on out. Like I said I'm just not putting up with the bullshit the only thing that's on my radar for this year for hardware is Intel's 8-series Motherboards hopefully the ASUS ROG board, Intel's 4770K CPU and one more EVGA GeForce GTX 670.

Hell I have like 20 PC Games to play, can't do it if I'm fucking around with blogs another shit. I have a House, Car, Three cats (little monsters) and a supporting girlfriend everything has to be maintain and keep up to date. I'll still fix the random computer here and there but it won't be for little or noting that much I can tell you. What's the next big thing in store enjoy the 20 Games I have here lose some weight, push some weights, learn about five songs three of them been from Iron Maiden, read Upgrading and Repairing PC's 20th Edition, study part's that fail the most in a car and change them myself, turn half of the house into solar power now that I have a shed awesome.

Might also build a Arcade in the future after everything is under control, has I will never buy a console again the PlayStation 3 is the last console for me. Why bother when it's all about online and spending more money on a game after the fact you already payed $70 for it and make the best of it you probably already own it on the disc. I could go on ranting hard about this topic but won't, because if you don't know by now even the way we play games has changed pretty hard in the last three years or so one example Sim City 3 always-on enough said.

So has I rap this up this will be the last time I do as much has with hardware in the last few years, time for a very long break from everything. When I do get back to my routs it won't be about hardware anymore, I'll just leave this open coding might finish up the command prompt laugh has you may but the command prompt is a very powerful place example powercfg Vs. the GUI, and HTML for my own server but that probably won't for Years maybe a decade.

So has of now I won't be Studying anything to do with AMD maybe there Graphics just because I love seen Nvidia Crushing them but also there good with there Video Cards. NO More Case's, Coolers, Fans, Power Supply's, SSD's etc. I have a cooler for my 4770K Corsair H100i and a Power Supply PC Power and Cooling or again Corsair PSU. Now comes the websites Toms Hardware, HardOCP, Fudzilla, PC Perspective and Maximum PC I'll keep dropping into for the Weekly News.

This Blog is Frozen in Time has I'll never post anything here Again! Catch You on The Flip Side Bitch's.